VNAH works to promote policies and programs to assist and empower people with disabilities and disadvantaged children
- Sep 3, 2018 Đồng Xoài City, Bình Phước Province, Vietnam Sep 3, 2018
- Aug 8, 2018 VNAH Success In Meeting the USAID Vietnam's New Project Model Aug 8, 2018
- Apr 15, 2018 New Rehabilitation Center to Serve People with Disabilities in Chu Lai Apr 15, 2018
- Apr 5, 2018 Mr. Timothy Riser, Senior Foreign Policy Advisor to Senator Patrick Leahy visits USAID Disability Projects in Tay Ninh Apr 5, 2018
- Mar 31, 2018 Flashback: VNAH and the U.S. Senate Subcommittee on State and Foreign Operations Hearing on Assistance for Civilian Victims of War Mar 31, 2018
- Feb 28, 2018 Embassy of Japan in Vietnam Funds a Rehabilitation Project in Central Vietnam Feb 28, 2018
- Jan 26, 2018 New Classrooms Delivered in Remote Villages Jan 26, 2018
- Dec 28, 2017 IBM supported VNAH and the Ministry of Health to expand the Disability Information System (DIS) Dec 28, 2017
- Oct 30, 2017 VNAH Supports the Development of Social Work Practice Law in Vietnam Oct 30, 2017
- Oct 11, 2017 Introducing the US Quality Improvement Process to Nursing Faculty at University Dong A Oct 11, 2017
- Aug 2, 2017 Binh Phuoc Province: Yen Nhi, Right and Timely Support Changes Life Aug 2, 2017
- Jul 19, 2017 Tay Ninh Province: A Story of Duong Van Cuong Jul 19, 2017
- Jun 30, 2017 Tay Ninh Action Plan in Disability of the Year by DOLISA and DIRECT Jun 30, 2017
- Apr 27, 2017 Parade Magazine - Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 8 năm 1992 | James Webb Apr 27, 2017
- Apr 16, 2017 VNAH & Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Sasakawa Peace Foundation Apr 16, 2017
- Apr 5, 2017 Tay Ninh, Processes in Pediatric Rehabilitation Apr 5, 2017
- Apr 3, 2017 Chu Lai, Nui Thanh, Vietnam - Tran Cong Phuong, 67 Apr 3, 2017
- Apr 2, 2017 Senator John McCain Apr 2, 2017
- Mar 30, 2017 MOLISA Hoi Thao Workshop Mar 30, 2017
- Mar 19, 2017 VNAH's School Education Exchange Program in Vietnam Mar 19, 2017
- Feb 27, 2017 Clinical Examinations for Persons with Disabilities Feb 27, 2017
- Jan 19, 2017 Visiting Danang City Jan 19, 2017
- Dec 9, 2016 RIP Senator John Glen Dec 9, 2016
- Aug 31, 2016 Binh Phuoc Province: Duong Thi Thuy Huong Aug 31, 2016
- Aug 21, 2016 Binh Phuoc Province: Tran Thanh Tam Aug 21, 2016
- Aug 19, 2016 Rest In Peace General John Vessey Aug 19, 2016
- Aug 18, 2016 Direct Assistance and Support in Tay Ninh Province Aug 18, 2016
- Aug 17, 2016 Disability Rights Enforcement, Coordination, and Therapies (DIRECT) Aug 17, 2016
- Jun 4, 2016 The NIPPON FOUNDATION (Japan): Agreement with World Bank for Cooperation in Support for Disabled People Jun 4, 2016
- May 12, 2016 VNAH: Construction of New Rehabilitation Unit in Tân Biên District, Tây Ninh Province May 12, 2016
- May 6, 2016 USAID Information Sharing & Coordination among Disability Support Programs in Vietnam May 6, 2016
- Dec 1, 2015 VNAH and ACDC launch USAID-funded Program in Binh Phuoc Province Dec 1, 2015
- Nov 6, 2015 VNAH Wins Multi-Million Dollar Award to Implement USAID's Vietnam Disability Program Nov 6, 2015
- Nov 6, 2015 VNAH wins multi-million dollar award to implement USAID's Vietnam Disability Program Nov 6, 2015
- Jul 14, 2015 VNAH Makes Strides in Social Work Training Jul 14, 2015
- Apr 24, 2015 VNAH Conducts Regional Conferences on Rehabilitation National Action Plan Apr 24, 2015
- Feb 11, 2015 VNAH Press Release - USAID / ASHA Project Kick Off, Tam Ky, Quang Nam Feb 11, 2015
- Jan 29, 2015 VNAH Press Release: USAID/ASHA Project Kick Off | Tam Ky, Quang Nam Jan 29, 2015
- Nov 19, 2014 US Congressional Delegation visits VNAH Projects Nov 19, 2014
- Oct 9, 2014 Vietnam Moving Toward U.N Disability Treaty Ratification Oct 9, 2014
- Jun 17, 2010 Vietnam enacts its first Disability Law Jun 17, 2010
- Oct 14, 2008 VNAH Announces New Grants from USAID and Ford Foundation for Projects in Vietnam Oct 14, 2008
- Feb 9, 2007 US Doctors Set to Travel to Vietnam to Assist Physicians in Danang City Feb 9, 2007
- Nov 14, 2006 VNAH to Organize Free Concert in Danang for People with Disabilities Nov 14, 2006
- Oct 20, 2006 USAID/ASHA provide first grant to Vietnam Oct 20, 2006
- Oct 15, 2006 VNAH Stages First International Concert for People with Disabilities Oct 15, 2006
- Sep 3, 2006 Disaster Relief Sep 3, 2006
- Sep 2, 2006 Rural Development Sep 2, 2006
- Sep 2, 2006 Assistive Devices Sep 2, 2006
- Dec 5, 2003 Wheelchairs Dec 5, 2003
- Nov 28, 2003 Vietnamese Ministerial Study Tour | NGO Law Nov 28, 2003
- Aug 29, 2003 Testimony: Keep Walking by Ms. Huong Duong Aug 29, 2003
- Jun 23, 2003 MOLISA-Led Delegation Studies Employment Services for People with Disabilities in the US and Thailand Jun 23, 2003
- Apr 30, 2003 Giving Voice & Choice | The Small Grants Apr 30, 2003
- Apr 30, 2003 Combating AIDS | Hanoi HIV/AIDS Awareness Project Apr 30, 2003
- Apr 4, 2003 Self-Help Projects | Meeting the Needs of the Rural Poor Apr 4, 2003
- Mar 3, 2003 Putting Plans into Action | Accessibility Building Code and Standards Mar 3, 2003
- Feb 28, 2003 Rewarding Employment at the Grassroots Level Feb 28, 2003
- Jan 31, 2003 Implementing the Ordinance on Disabled Persons | The National Assembly Organizes a Regional Conference Jan 31, 2003
- Aug 24, 2002 National Policy and Programs for the Disabled Aug 24, 2002
- Jul 1, 2002 Land Mine/UXO Education Education and Awareness Project Jul 1, 2002
- Jun 28, 2002 A Message to Colleagues and Supporters Jun 28, 2002
- May 28, 1999 VNAH establishes the Office of Disability Technical Assistance (ODTA) in Hanoi May 28, 1999
- Dec 1, 1998 Case Study: Out of Isolation Dec 1, 1998
Vietnam Assistance for the Handicapped (VNAH) is a U.S.-based non-profit, non-political, tax-exempt charitable organization founded in 1991 to assist Vietnamese with disabilities and other disadvantaged groups to regain mobility and improve their socio-economic status. Over the past 27 years, VNAH has implemented development projects and volunteer activities that have benefited several million people in Southeast Asia.
rehabilitation and direct assistance
Build and equip rehabilitation centers and health clinics to improve capacity and access to health services for persons with disabilities and the rural poor.
Provide health care, rehabilitation services, and assistive devices to persons with disabilities, war and land-mines/UXO victims.
Support vocational training, employment and livelihood development for persons with disabilities and disadvantaged youth.
Capacity building training for health workers, rehabilitation practitioners, assistive devices producers and staff of vocational training and employment service centers.
Thank you for supporting and choosing to make a donation to VNAH. Gifts like yours support many of our very special programs and services. Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated. Click the donate button below to donate now.
schools & Youth
Improve access to and quality of education for children in remote areas by building school, teacher training and international education exchanges.
Support curriculum development of higher education and teachers training in subjects including barrier-free access design in construction, social work with disabilities, occupational therapy and vocational rehabilitation.
Volunteer health care services in rural, remote areas.
Provide clean water for rural and ethnic communities.
Your contribution can enable a person to walk again | gain productive employment | once again participate in the social life of their communities.
VNAH understands that giving is a personal choice. We recognize and protect the privacy of our donors. We do not sell lists of donor names, nor do we share donor information unless requested by the donor.
Thank you for supporting VNAH!
Technical assistance to the development and enforcement of disability policies in Vietnam.
Promote programs and policies at the national and sub-national levels to integrate persons with disabilities into all aspects of their community's social and economic affairs.
Technical support to national efforts for the development of disability information system in Vietnam.
Support the development of disabled people's organization (DPO) and training for disability advocates.
VNAH is included as a national organization in the Combined Federal Campaign. The contribution number is 10884.
VNAH is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501© (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. A financial statement is available upon written request to the State Division of Consumer Affairs, Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Commonwealth of Virginia, PO Box 1162, Richmond, VA 23209, USA.