Đồng Xoài City, Bình Phước Province, Vietnam- September 03, 2018
Hội VNAH tiếp tục các các hoạt động hỗ trợ người khuyết tật tại tỉnh Tây ninh và Bình Phước:
A documentary video of VNAH's project in Binh Phuoc Province. The 5-year Disability Rights Enforcement, Coordination and Therapies Project (DRIECT) funded by USAID is expected to achieve these major results:
- Increased resources for disability services and programs as a result of stronger enforcement of national disability policies and programs.
- More people with disabilities nationwide having access to rehabilitation supports and services covered by health insurance as a result of the revised policy on health insurance coverage.
- Accessible rehabilitation services and service delivery capacity, especially the occupational therapy, are in place and sustainable in the two provinces.
- 4,000 persons with disabilities, particularly those with severe disabilities and developmental disabilities, received direct assistance/rehabilitation services, many of them demonstrated improvements in activities of daily living and societal integration.
- 5,400 service providers and caregivers trained and many will have demonstrated improvements capacity to support persons with disabilities.